1. This site and the Online Store are owned and operated by Casa Bautista de Publicaciones and Editorial Mundo Hispano, referred to as CBP-EMH, we, us, or our
reserve the right, at our discretion, to change, modify, add, or remove portions
of these terms at any time. Please check these terms periodically for changes.
2. No material from this site may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way, except that you may download one copy of the materials on any single computer for your personal, noncommercial home use only, provided you keep intact all copyright and other proprietary notices. Modification of the materials or use of the materials for any other purpose is a violation of CBP-EMH copyright and other proprietary rights. For purposes of these terms, the use of any such material on any other Web site or networked computer environment is prohibited.
3. It is our policy to respect the privacy of all guests. Therefore, we will not monitor, edit, or disclose the contents of a guest e-mail unless required in the course of normal maintenance of CBP-EMH and its systems or unless required to do so by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to: (A) comply with the law or comply with legal process served on CBP-EMH; (B) protect and defend the rights or property of CBP-EMH; or (C) act in an emergency to protect the personal safety of our guests or the public. Guests shall remain solely responsible for the content of their messages.
4. CBP-EMH explicitly disclaims any responsibility for the accuracy, content, or availability of information found on sites that link to or from CBP-EMH from third parties not associated with CBP-EMH. Because some sites employ automated search results or otherwise link you to sites containing information that may be deemed inappropriate or offensive, CBP-EMH cannot be held responsible for the accuracy, copyright compliance, legality, or decency of material contained in third-party sites, and you hereby irrevocably waive any claim against us with respect to such sites.
5. These terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Texas, United States of America, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law. You agree that any action at law or in equity arising out of or relating to these terms shall be filed only in the state or federal courts located in El Paso, Texas and you hereby consent and submit to the personal jurisdiction of such courts for the purposes of litigating any such action. If any provision of these terms shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from these terms and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.