By Gilberto Gutierrez
The author offers Bible-based reflections that will lead youth to dimensions of victory that will make a difference in their lives.
This practical book is for both individual and group study. Some of the subjects dealt with in its 19 chapters are:
• Principles for romantic relationship between Christians
• Discipleship according to Jesus
• The Golden Rule for Christian youth
• The roots of faith
• Loyalty to Jesus
• Youth and the Jesus Revolution
• Facing the challenges of this generation
• Much more than physical attractiveness
The author is pastor of Iglesia Bautista Horeb in Mexico City, one of the most influential Baptist churches in Mexico. He was also served as president of the National Baptist Convention of Mexico.
5.5” x 8.5”